Satisfaction


ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

Alhamdulillah, the moment of truth has just been revealed. I passed MUET with band 4. A little disappointment there though, looking at the minute difference between the band that I obtained and band 5. Zudien was right; band 5 WAS my aim. I feel disgusted with myself, imagining the irritating fault that I had done during the examination, dancing merrily in front of me. Did I miss any capitalization? Did I misread, misapprehended and thus, mis-answered? Or was it just because of the wrong placement of fullstops somewhere?

I used to think one or two marks won't affect that much, won't hurt this hard. Now, God has shown me the real deal; and I have to accept it just as it is. In the end, I'm happy because the frequent burning of midnight's oil paid of. I feel so much thankful to God and to all my friends who had helped me. Thanks, guys!

P/S: As I told the petiteness of difference between the score for band 5 and the score that I got, someone felt disappointed. More than me, myself and how I should be. Hahaha~don't bother. MUET it's not a compulsory, plus; we're to be teaching Science. So I have no hard feeling, so should you :)

Comments

NadJoliey said…
Atokkooii! Bulih2 ko relaks ja neh. Sy dapat 198 masa 1st try pun ada rasa regret! Ko bulih tuu! Ambil lagi next year!

Oh, and.. Jangan fikir macam tu - "Kita ajar Sains ja, nda wajib."

Tapi, fikir untuk cipta 1 pencapaian yg bleh buat ko puas hati gila2 (sy tau ko sendiri pun sebenarnya ada rasa macam ulu hati kena geletek2 - perasaan yg "If I try harder, memang boleh punya laa!). LOL. (Padahal sy sendiri pun nda apply.) Setakat tuh ja kali kemampuan sy, but you, ko bleh pergi lebih jauh! Sila (nasib nda buat error macam ko) retake!
Sven Medyona said…
Take life easy, Nad. Selagi tiada keperluan, kenapa perlu buat? (Hasutan jahat)

Yeah. I'm considering it. Retake, I mean. Mau tanya family dulu. But anyway; thanks!
NadJoliey said…
Sy ada simpan hasrat mau retake lagi sebab jeles dgn kakak sy. Mau perbaiki dulu writing sy. (WRITING SY PALING TERUK.)

(Sy mau ambil curi2. Haha.)
Sven Medyona said…
Bha, good luck then. Sila dapatkan band 6 sekali. Baru puas hati terus (ini bukan perli).
NadJoliey said…
Somehow sy rasa terperli.

Thanks anyway ;)
NadJoliey said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
NadJoliey said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts