This Post, Is Out Of Desperation

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

Seriously, I have exactly no intention of writing two posts today. I was about to go to sleep (I'm on my way of changing my sleeping routine). Usually, I will go to bed at 2.00AM. I want to change that, because I read that lack of sleep will destroy your confidence, indirectly. Now it's around 1.00AM, I think I still have the time to not going beyond my old, wicked record. Hey, Rome wasn't built in one day, right? So does humanity!

Okay, quit ranting. Lets get back to my original intention... Vitas: you know this guy? If you don't then you'd better LOL. Haha, joking. He's a Russian-Latvian singer whose voice I think is the best male voice I've ever heard. And as he screams, he has this unique, unshaken voice which for me is the best alto ever. You have got to hear all the videos below. Not to mention his excellent behaviour on stage.

I have never thought that I would admire Russians (not after what they did to the world). But hey, we shouldn't hate humans the same way we hate their country's policies. Jugdment is a matter of personal and individual allegation.

Gahh. I drowned in his melodious vocal performance and am willing to re-listen to his songs again, and again and again (gosh, it got me ROFL). The theme, the genre, the choreography, even the outfits he and his musical teams are wearing fit my expectation about a perfect musical performance (rushing to Facebook to 'Like' his 'Page' LOL).

P/S: before you play the videos and get all tops blown off, I want to remind you: please pause the background music in the right tab of this blog. There's a button, somewhere on the music box that can do that. It'll help you to not stir (I prefer, stain) his splendid voice with the music I put as my default, blog song. And enjoy Vitas!




Comments

Popular Posts