Chance


ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

In this life, everyone has a chance to do everything. Achievement doesn't come most unique thing about it is not because it's invisible, but because it sometimes comes at our most desperate hour. Inevitable. Or is it?

Well, I'm no inspirational man. I have no such experience in handling people who lack self-esteem and the consciousness about chances that hover around them. I'm blindfolded too, by them. Many mistakes that I did in my past were due to the loss of chances I had. Heck *sigh*

Loss of chance(s) is not harmful. They appear everyday, almost, every second of our living upon this Earth. With one discard, many other will come at us. Realizing this, one is permissible to ask if really achievement (of which, emanates from the manipulation of chance), doesn't come rolling towards us (seemingly, my post has contradiction =.=').

I answer: yes, perhaps. Achievement does roll towards us, silhouetted by a thin coat of hedonism that will cloak our eyes from seeing it coming. Achievement is a bag of rolling package, locked. The ONLY way of revealing it is to put all our efforts to tear its wrapping. 

And chance, it's more like a lamp signal. When you miss it, you'll miss the whole rolling package. As for me ultimately, it's not about what I achieve. It's all about what I will finally become in the end. In the light of this, we just have to work hard, and keep smiling :)

Comments

Popular Posts