On Sharing Problem


ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

When someone asks you to help him/her to figure out his/her problem, what would you do? Would you just accept the challenge, or will you try to divert away from it? It seems that I am caught in the described scenario. I can't run. I just can't.

Being a strangely prudential person, problem is my biggest enemy. Albeit, sometimes it's inevitable, I prefer to keep it at bay. Making sure that I live as less problematic as possible. Well you know life always has something under its sleeve for us, then. Sometimes, the thing that it prepares for us to is way too incomprehensible. Too important to not being taken seriously.

When my beloved has a problem- I mean, a gigantic one- I'm in for a checkmate position. To run, is to betray my love and to accept is to commit suicide. And to err is to buy both. Sandwiched between compassion and self-provided principle of  disgust towards problem, I turn into lunatic deep within. Hitherto almost living lifelessly.
Thank God, we're unique.
But then, love always wins over principle. Problem, we're apt to deal with it in collective manner (anti-social people are excluded). It just feels much safer and easier that way, in a sense that, any deficit won't be shouldered alone. I think it's human's nature to act in such way: to share problems.

Wait, this entry couldn't still solve the prior problem, which is, "Should I accept the invitation to solve others' problem? If yes, then why? What if the person whom possesses the said problem is my enemy?". To answer this, we should look at the principle of giving and doing: don't look at the people we're helping, but look at ourselves. Ask ourselves, why we're doing such and such. Sincerity? Answer this and, there you have it. Your resolution.

Comments

Popular Posts