Departing

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

In less than three hour's time, I'll be departing. Lift off at LCCT, touch down at Tawau. The feeling... exhilaration, enthusiasm and all other sorts of feelings are running back and forth in my head. Oh how could I tell you I miss Tawau, and all the more my family. Anyway, ignore that 'swaggish' header (I really look like a fag now, aren't I?).

Good bye third semester, hello fourth semester. Time does fly. Like a Superman, it is (I wanted to share something, but since I'm running out of time, I'll do it later). Ciao.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ehhh, ingatkan ko balik 28hb? Anywayyy, selamat kembali ke negeri di bawah bayu!!! Keke. Awkward, sy sendiri jrg guna expression tu.
Sven Medyona said…
terima kasih, cik anonymous. wishing all the more blessed holiday as well :D

Popular Posts