Running Amok

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

First of all, I don't know where and how to begin. The thing is, when people got upset, I got upset, too. It's not entirely their fault (it's not even their fault :S), because I believe it has something to do with something else:- students' increment. I do (surprisingly) understand her matter; she has to handle five classes, there're too many heads to count, marks to be carefully justified. Eventually she went emotional. It's human's nature to get hothead, sometimes. 

I do and can blame neither parties, because both have their own reason(s) for their temporary, sudden blast of emotions. The only thing we can do right now is to start to understand each other; and accepting our opposition's weaknesses. One more thing is to be more opened and liberal. Treating others kindly although they unfairly treat us the other way around.

To my fellow classmates, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything. If I were to stand up and defend you guys, I' might intensify her impatience and I'm afraid I couldn't control myself. After all, I'm a mortal, too. Again, I'm sorry.

Comments

Popular Posts