Breathing

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH
Imagine having need to wade though this. I'm shivering just by thinking about it.

Alhamdulillah, one important assignment has been officially completed. For two days and a night, 4917 words long article is quite an achievement for me. Thankfully I have that basic skills in reading, extracting ideas and writing fast;  for I'd be dead by now if I have none. Thanks to my fellow classmates of their sharing and cooperation in completing this paper. Just so you know, I write about puppetry, entitled, 'Puppetry: Its History & Rationales in National Education'. Quite a heave for me, though.

U-turn

When was the last time you took a breathe? Not that normal inhalation, but breathing in a sense of true living: no burdens, no predicaments, no problems; no nothing. Breathing in a simple morning where sun rises, rooster crowing and you stretch yourself up far. If your answer is "today", I'm telling ya, Hell is hot. Don't throw yourself into it by lying. Hahaha. 

I know right? You've started to recall when was it. Yesterday, yesteryear? Or was it a second before you became a student? I didn't remember mine well. All I can say is, I do have that five-times moments where I can and always express myself daily. Prayers. When life is symbolized by a boundless stretch of ocean, prayers are like warm, humongous bubbles of air. After hours of fighting against the current, these bubbles become a temporary sanctuary for me to take another breath, rest my exhausted muscles. However, the bubbles have duration of lasting. Once the one I'm in pops, I resume my paused plunge, looking for another bubble. In the same time, the bubbles direct me to the island all of us have dreamt of treading upon. One bubble after the other, inshaAllah, we'll meet there.

Thinking about this analogy, I always ponder with this estranged state of expression: frowning at those who have their prayers abandoned or lack. I'm not boasting (mashaAllah, may He protect us from such bad behaviour), but rather puzzled by how they can hold their breath for such a long time. Why'd they jeopardize life, whilst they have those bubbles floating in front of them. Hmm, I really beg for an explanation. Do not they see that hese bubbles aren' simply a necessary life supply, but a guidance. How can they escape this torrent stream of salinity if they resist to be led by them?

This is simply an anecdote to what we should do in life. Surrender ed to our weaknesses to God. Worship Him; pray to Him, obey all His Commands and stay away from His disallowance. He is not holding us from what we want, He is apprehending us from swimming to those fake wanting (mirage). He is Saving us. His is the only lasting haven. You wouldn't find another island in this violent water.
Anyway, keep on breathing.

Comments

Popular Posts