Whine Brings Us to Nothing

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH
My newest (actually, quite old) northern star. Recognize these men? What, you didn't? Darn, what are you, people?
I simply can't understand it: why does the red line of grammatical discern appear under the word, 'debacle'? It's a valid word, isn't it? but anyway, we're not going to discuss about whatsoever semantic. Guys, we're going to dig deep into nowadays teacher trainees' paranoia, specifically:- allowance shortage paranoia.

Talking based on experience

It happened to me one day that, I had nothing to be eaten. Butterflies were wandering mercilessly in my stomach, yet my wallet was empty at that time. All livestocks, my alternative foods and beverages had gone bad and some had ran out. So, I thought to myself, how I'm going to get through this day? Will I still have the guts and survive the ordeal? In what jeopardy have I put myself into? And the turnabout was seriously divine (in a sense, it must've been a kind of God-beckoned stuff. I know nothing).

When my heart ushered me to whine, my faith suddenly broke into looseness. It asked so many things upon the former: if I were to whine, what would it get me? Why don't-instead of frowning deeply into the mysteriousness of God's Plan-I look into myself? Though that sudden streak of inspiration went away as fast as I arrived, I did manage to come out with an excellent idea (thank God). 

I said "Hey, wouldn't it be great if I substitute this hunger into fast?" All I did was making up my nawaitu (intention) and lived eating nothing but air for ten hours. Alhamdulillah, I did pretty well. So there you have it. A fasting sinner.

MOTS

Starting from that, I now know that hardship isn't just for nothing. God says in Qur'an, "How can thou call  thyself a submitter, as hardships hath not come unto thee?". I think, it's a way of God, telling me to stop depending so much upon world and start cleansing my soul. It is a way for me to gain more ajr (merit of act) and stay close to Him, my metaphorical Father.

In this no-no and so and so world (intentional, but are meaningless. My mind wanted me to), the only thing we should do to make ourselves complete is to turn to Him, the Most Supreme: God. When you have God, everything's beautiful and pretty much, enjoyable. And this experience of mine really taught me to persevere. Never let hardship overwhelms our rationale. That's the worst thing that could ever happen. By the way, come to think of it; if you whine, what would you get?

Aside from hatred, anger and unnecessary wrath that'll constantly unsheathe  the sword of obscenity in terms of words and manners, I can barely see anything else. So be cool, dear friends. Sooner or later, cash will find its way into our bank accounts.

Comments

Wow, hampir tiap ari hapdet blog. Free sangat ka apa?

Saya udah kekeringan idea neh, dek idea-idea dihirup oleh burung-burung esaimen yang kehausan. Buntu, trauma, spechless... semua ada (dengan muka yang selamba dadah)
Sven Medyona said…
Free? Hahaha. Lucu. Ndalah. Saya hanya lebih suka melayan minat menulis blog berbanding menaip assignments.

Popular Posts