To Forgive is To Err

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH
"Sometimes, people make mistake; that's normal. Forgiving is divine. But sometimes, forgiveness is the err of man"
Morning all. Yesterday, I made someone burst into tears. Though it's not literally me, but I felt a little bit guilty, as I had raised issue that coincided with the conflict she's  having/keeping inside. Sister, it's not good to do such thing, that is, to hold down. And if you're reading this, consider this as a way for me to redeem my fault (if it is, my fault :P).

Oftentimes, mistakes are made to test people; whether it can makes them stronger or weaken them; defining or destroying them. As all of us are imperfect, then, we should accept the reality that we can't have everything falls perfectly in places. I believe your problem is not about acceptance, because I know you're sort of a very open woman. Your problem is in not being able to decide; whether to express yourself or to just keep the lava in you.

Firstly; that's why God is important in life. When you're telling your sad ending to Him, you're not convicted as being defamer. Because God Knows the conflict and you're just re-telling Him, asking for His Guidance. Personally, I couldn't find any other resolution than this. And in Islam, when you've asked forgiveness, you don't have to feel guilty over the one you had hurt, for it's hers/his turn to respond. Not being responsive? It's not your damn fault!

There is a thing in human faculty that we call as egoism. While you're trying to make a truce, ceasefire or whatever, you need to understand that not all can agree upon the thing we intend to. I think that's better, than having him/her betraying the peace treaty. Israel, for instance, is not a loyal nation with its promise. I'm not saying that your pal is an Israelite, nor I say you should be prejudice with her/him. But be rational, dude! Are you willing to be in pain, to be fooled again? Think about it.

All that I'm saying is, you should forgive yourself. Make a call to those who you think closest to you and understand you most, and cry. I'm sure they'll understand. Remember: you may have lost a friend, but you still have plenty others. Show her/him that you can live without him/her lol.

Comments

hetty said…
Hanya Engkaulah yang kami sembah dan kepada Engkaulah kami meminta pertolongan. -Al Fatihah-

Menulis diari juga cara yang baik. Tulis, simpan dan jangan buka-buka. Kalau mahu carik dan flush dalam tandas pun boleh. Pergi sekali dengan rasa sakit tu.

Itu cara saya :)
Sven Medyona said…
Hahaha. Akan cuba ;)

Nice tips, tapi kalau saya, mungkin tersumbat lubang tandas. Banyak sangat hendak ditulis, hendak dibuang sekali.

Popular Posts