Inconsolable

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

No matter how hard I try, consoling myself, I still can't argue that I feel so downgraded by recent examination result. B- in ELP? B- in Science? How could a Science teacher be this foolish? What did go wrong in the examination? HAHAHA- I'm the best in acting. Kidding-lah, I don't really look up scoring, although that's an effective meter to measure my level of understanding. I've told my mother, and she was like the most optimistic woman ever: "Why'd I be mad?", she said, "The thing is, you graduate and have your wage equals to them". Indeed, except I'll be having a slimmer chance to further study in Master degree.

Education today is a burden, not a world of enjoyment where kids (and adults, to ;)) can have every sort of thing, learned. They/we are driven by the fear towards examination (namely, testophobia) and the rigid objective of nationality. As I believe we found our aspiration through discovery, education nowadays discover things propelled by aspiration. Well, couldn't do anything about this.

Whatever it is; I'm grateful. My Syrian friends are waging in war right now. It's not proper for me who's sitting cozily on a warm seat, whining over my utter degradation. So many other things to be worried than examination, like; death.

P/S: I've recently watched 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'. I'll give 9/10, although there are some gory and obscene scenes (that, I can't help): - the best movie ever in year 2012 to date. A must-see film. Highly recommendable.

Comments

Popular Posts