Short Note of Life

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

Before I proceed,would like to say sorry if the site buffering takes a precious minute of your time. This blog is filled with GIF's; the gadget, the posts. Source: unexpected. And yes, I made that header myself. If they don't move, wait. Trust me, it worth the time. Okay, enough useless rants. Post directory.

I missed childhood. I miss it so damn much. If there's a way for me to trade any things I have with it, I'd do the trading without any second thought. And to experience something that you've longed after living this tired and boring teenage life, is something none would refuse to have. It's ironic that when we were young, we wanted so much of becoming a can-do-everything-I-want teenage life. But when the time's come, we cry at the moments we could never have again.

Let us look some of the things that were and still are awesome that I had during my assignments-free age, shall we? All these brought tears to my eyes. Seriously. And enjoy.
I'm the red one (Poh) and there should be no argument.
*wiping tears* what a wonderful childhood I had, back then.
I like Neptune, but couldn't find it. So yeah.


Arale... if she's a real girl, and still alive, she's  probably age 20 something by now. Ageing sometimes, sucks.
Watching this with my siblings. Gosh, we were fighting for who's the Red Ranger and who's the not.
This is exactly what happened when my mother called someone to help her out with her laundry.

Comments

Popular Posts