Largest Dumping Zone In The Whole Universe

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH
Every time I feel downed and saddened, I always believe sky has ears. It can hear me, it does hear me whining. Maybe because of that close association of heaven, angels and God I built such alien thought. Well- having known to be rather riotous in my college, and having friends whose attitudes sometimes wear me off, I have learned how to be less affected. I look up to the sky, and dump all my problems there. Its vacant space is infinitude; and so it provides a dang much of space to litter my sadness therein.

I do believe God created the sky so we can befriend with it once we have lost trust in humanity. And as dark as it is, sky is my silhouette friend. Even though sometimes I'm too arrogant to crane over its horizon, it will stay as it has always been; providing emptiness to be filled with emotions, be carved with storytelling - those teary ones- and what's more: it never whines.

Night sky always has this wondrous, starry and paradoxically bright smile on its featureless face. God created it beautiful to be having no countenance. If it is to have eyes, mouth and ears, it would've wailed and yelled and cried upon mankind and their misbehaves. And I learned through that, to persevere. To endure things. It's true:- ignorance is sometimes, ablessing. Huha.

The thing is, don't give humans a damn. Always attach yourself to God and to those you love, and care no more, lest you will never be grateful with what you have. I mean, we already have life and we should be responsible with it. Don't let others paradigms shift ours. Ours is ours and theirs is theirs. As simple and as nimble as that.

Comments

Popular Posts