Dream-al Me

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

I don't know, but my astral domain has become even more aggressive. I become more finely tuned to it, and have been working my ace off  to be able to control it. I mean, wouldn't it be great if I can travel to someplace I'd like to go, mentally realistic, without having the need to spend my green bill? I'm now at phase where I can spontaneously reach peaceful state ( I've been stuck in this phase since I dont-know-when). It helps to explain why I can have a short nap even in the noisiest place).

Just to zip some apologists' mouths, this practice is without any devilish or any sinister, third party intervention. I believe mind is capable of just about anything, rather than those daily tasks we command it - consciously or subconsciously - do. Mind is the perfect sanctuary for tired soul. I'm sharing you the truth. Me being slumber? That's only me, enjoying these privileges. But this practice is without side effects. I'm more passive ever since, lazier and sleep more than normal. I have also defected my biological clock. When you use it all too much, it eats up your mental vitality.

I'm now trying to develop ways to exercise in sleep, without moving a muscle, and end up being fit. Impossible? We'll see. Besides, I'm struggling to make this finding meaningful, at least to me. Swimming, diving, floating in the vastness of universe are some of the things I have in my astral list.

Whence this craziness comes from?

I always have "realistic dreams". People call it lucid dream or out-of-body experience (OoBE); a kind of dream in which you realizes you're dreaming and you're living that dream. In it, the feeling, the sentiment, the perception are more real than normal dream. It's like you're not dreaming, but realizing it's just a dream. 5 to 35 out of 100 people experience this unique stuff. Guess, I'm one in that number?

No seriously, dude. Like yesterday, I dream of being chased by a Japanese, only to discover at the end, we're in a race. We shook hand and bid thank you-s to each other. The heartbeat, the enthusiasm, the tiredness; I can feel it like in the real life sense. I woke up to my heart pumping hard. I couldn't recover my memory upon that Japanese guy, but when I come to think of it: what if I was having a dream race with another dreaming guy a Japanese guy? And all sorts of possibilities inundate.

We could hold a convention without having to exhaust ourselves, without having to spend money on ticket and stuff. We just have to lay down, close our eyes, control our eyes, sink deeper into that realm of subconsciousness and synchronize it with others' dreams. What an epiphany! Now, let this thought sink down slowly into you. Hahahaha :D

Risks?

Despite the potential capacity and priveleges, I fear that one day this new-found technology would be utilized to bad intentions (we're talking about dream-al massacres, assassination), to spread dream-al virus and so much more sinister activities. The other thing that worries me the most is the possibility that one day, I leave my mind out of my body and not being able to get back. Darn, that'd be a nightmare. If you know what I mean. 

Comments

Popular Posts