Somewhere, Out There

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

Somewhere out there, there's someone looking at you with enviousness. Envying your attitude, your achievements, your talent, your personality, the way you say things and the way you do things. Envying the way you carry yourself, how you have so many things and how your wallet is thrice as thick as his. I'm one for one, and seriously, I'm one envious guy.

Think of in this way; people say men are created equal, but then, if we're truly equal, why can't we have the exact same value of wealth? I know money can't buy happiness, but can you deny Sony Xperia ZR brings more fun than Nokia 3310? Short-minded, I know. I just couldn't hold back this sentiment. Anyhow, I still believe in Allah's Fairness. Despite me, whining about this and that, He's still There, supplying me with things I need.

(Or some other times, I think, God put me in this such decent life for a purpose. Oh you don't want to know how extravagant and profligate I am when I have my wallet thick)

Comments

Popular Posts