Stuff I Should Have Not Share

ASSALAMU`ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH

I looked palely at all the assignments and quickly turned away. It's too many of them. My head spun, and then I remembered this blog. And voila~another hocus-pocus translated into words. You might be getting itchy just by reading this, but it worth the reading (oh, the narcissism).

Meaning of life

So, next week Madam Evelyn will be having us, presenting our own speech. It was so kind of her to let us choose the thing we want to talk about. The moment she announced that, hands were raised, and their respective owners were starting to pick topics. Some wanted to talk about their scarlet handbags while this I know guy wanted to share his experience, strolling around Lake Innovation. Those topics are cliches! 

Mine is a bit #whysoserious: 'Meaning of Life'. I was decided to speak about my religion, the most misinterpreted belief; so that I may set some things straight. But then, I thought it might be better and easier (for the sake of da`wah) if I start by discussing about issue with a much broader sense, so my classmates could relate.

I mean, this is a chance for me to--beside having my eloquence honed--say something that would represent Islam. I am not a good dai`e, I really am, only Allah Knows it best. I have been thinking about it lately (of being a dai`e), and I thought, it is time for me to start. Albeit it means from a scratch.

Dudeeee... your topic

Yeah, about my speech. I am not planning on writing it down, manifesting it into sheets of paper and holding them during the entire speaking session. I will try to memorize a few points here and there and just give it a go. Hey, have I ever mentioned that I am an ideal introvert with sophisticated nervousness?

I will discuss this topic, first; by presenting some opinions from pre-Classical and Classical philosophers, and moving on with religious points of view (Hindu, Buddhism, Christian, Judaism, Islam). Only then, I reduce them into one focal point where everyone will have to nod in agreement. Hahaha. Have got too much caffeine in this head.

Lets hope it goes well.

Comments

Popular Posts